OFFER OF DOLOMITE
CLAUSE 01: COMMODITY: DOLOMITE
CLAUSE 02: ORIGIN: VIETNAM
CLAUSE 03: PACKING: BAG 50KG OR JUMBO
CLAUSE 04: QUANTITY: 10.000 (TEN THOUSAND) TONS MONTHLY
CLAUSE 05: SHIPMENT
05-a Port of Loading: HAI PHONG PORT
CLAUSE 06: DELIVERY: Within 02 weeks when sale contract and payment instrument are legally put in order.
CLAUSE 07: SPECS: SIZE 1-2 cm MAX Detailed specifications, +/- %EMAIL US FOR DETAILED SPECS
CLAUSE 08: PRICE: MIN 32 USA Dollar PER TON, based either on FOB port of HAI PHONG, VIETNAM
CLAUSE 09: TERMS OF PAYMENT
The buyer shall issue a documentary Letter of Credit (DLC), established from one of the first 50 (fifty) internationally rated scheduled Banks or duly confirmed by the advising/negotiating Bank of beneficiary’s choice, to reach to the seller’s Bank within 3-working days from the date of signing of the sale contract. DLC has to be confirmed, operative, irrevocable, without recourse, payable at sight, duly incorporated the terms as requested by the Sellers.
The said DLC shall be payable for the amount of 100-percent of the Commercial Invoice value (shipment cargo value) by presentation the following documents within 15 days from Bill(s) of Lading date(s).
1. SIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICE (3-ORIGINALS AND 3-COPIES) INDICATING CONTRACT NUMBER AND L/C NUMBER, COVERING 100% OF CARGO VALUE BASED ON THE CERTIFICATE OF SHIPPED WEIGHT, QUALITY, PACKING, ISSUED BY THE SGS VIETNAM LIMITED, AT LOADING PORT.
2. PACKING LIST (3-ORIGINALS AND 3-COPIES) SHOWING GROSS/NET SHIPPED WEIGHT.
3. COMPLETE SET (3/3) OF “CLEAN ON BOARD” OCEAN BILL(S) OF LADING, MADE OUT TO ORDER AND BLANK ENDORSED, MARKED FREIGHT PREPAID AND NOTIFY LC OPENERS AND OPENING BANK (arranged and provided by the LC openers of their agents).
4. CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN ISSUED BY THE VIETNAM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY (VCCI), 1 ORIGINAL AND 1 COPY.
5. CERTIFICATE OF QUALITY & WEIGHT IN 1 ORIGINAL AND 1 COPY ISSUED BY THE SGS.
6. Insurance to be covered by the buyers at their risk and cost.
7. BENEFICIARY’S CERTIFIED COPY OF FAX ADVICE OR AN ELECTRONIC MEDIA (E-MAIL) SENT TO THE APPLICANT WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS AFTER ON BOARD DATE OF B/L(S) ADVISING DETAILS OF SHIPMENT INCLUDING CONTRACT NUMBER, NAME OF COMMODITY, QUANTITY, and LOADING DATE AND APPROXIMATE INVOICE VALUE.