GRW

Email: grwglobal@aol.com

Copper Ore  Nigeria



ORIGIN: NIGERIA

COMMODITY

Copper Ore :

10%--25%

LUMP SIZES

Size: 90% = 0-20mm and 10%= >20mm

Crushed by Crushing Machine to size 0-20mm

CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS

%Cu.                25.60

%,PB.                1.01

%Zn.                  0.05

%Ag.                  0.18

%As.                  ND (Not Detected)

%S2.                  8.92

Moisture.          0.53

ORIGIN

Nigeria (Africa).

LOADING PORT

Apapa sea port (Lagos – Nigeria)

QUANTITY

300mt as Trial Order, 500mt-1000mt every month

PACKING MODE

Standard packing mode is BULK (without bagging).

INSPECTION

Inspection for the specifications, packing, shipped weight, origin shall be done in Nigeria

Third Party Testing Institution: CCIC International. https://www.ccicinspection.com

( CCIC International is a Chinese Inspection Institution)

at the cost of the seller. Buyer may conduct re-inspection of from the same inspection house at the Port of Discharge, at buyer’s risk and cost, however the test analysis report shall prevail that is issued from the Inspection Agency based on the inspection done in (Nigeria).

LONG TERM CONTRACT

Long Term contract from one-year to three-years, can be discussed, but after successful completion of a couple of shipments to the satisfaction of both seller and the buyer.

PRICE (USA CURRENCY)

Firm prices shall be quoted against receipt of each specific inquiry from the potential buyer. Firm offer shall be valid for maximum 48-72 hours for the acceptance from the buyer, on expiry the offer will subject to reconfirmation from the sellers for the price and the delivery period.

PRICE FOR REFERENCE

COPPER ORE FOB PRICE

1. Price shall be paid at 70% of LME, if Copper Content is from 30% above.

2. Price Shall be paid at 65% of LME , if Copper Content is from 25% -29.9%

3. Price shall be paid at 60% of LME, if Copper Content is from 15%-24.9%

4. Price Shall be paid at 55% of LME , if Copper Content is from. 10%-14.9%

PAYMENT TERMS

Under the Bank’s confirmed, irrevocable, unrestricted Documentary Letter of Credit, 100% invoice value payable at sight, on submission of the Inspection Certificate plus other normal shipping documents at the counter of the negotiating bank in Nigeria.

PARTIAL DEFERRED PAYMENT

Payment term under the DLC based on the partial payment system (say 95% at the Port of Origin, while remaining 05% at the port of Discharge.

PERFORMANCE BOND

Sellers will arrange a performance bond @ 2% of the total value of the DLC from seller’s Bank against the DLC.

SHIPMENT/DELIVERY

Within 30-45 days from the date of receipt of a workable and negotiable DLC at the counter of the advising Bank in Nigeria.

PROCEDURE

1. Buyer and Seller Sign Contract

2. Buyer issues LC Draft

3. Seller confirms LC Draft

4. Buyer issues his irrevocable prime bank Letter of Credit at Sight in favor of the Seller.

5. The Seller issues a Performance Guarantee (2% PB) in favor of the Buyer to activate the Letter of Credit.

6. Shipment commences as per agreement.

7. Seller submits documents.

GRW

WWW.GRWGLOBAL.COM / GRWGLOBAL@AOL.COM