CORN SILAGE FOR FEED
Crude protein (%)
Crude fat ( %)
Crude fiber (%)
AOAC 1990. 973.18
ME (kcal/kg DM)
ARC (1965) and NRC (1976)
THIS VIETNAM PRODUCT IS USED FOR COW AND OTHER ANIMAL FEED
Corn Silage: Packing: ton bag 600 kgs. 40 bags in container 40HQ: 24 tons Include: 90% corn tree and seed; 10% pineapple waste. Term: FOB: USD (PRICE GIVEN AFTER KNOWING CLIENT INTEREST) Payment: L/C or TT Quantity per month: 1500 tons Loading within 7 days after order.
PROCESS IN PRODUCING CORN SILAGE
Step 1: Selecting materials
- selecting the areas which can plant corn all year around to supply the materials.
- Selecting the farmers who have 50-day-old corn fields to supply the materials.
- Getting the information or indexes about the corn fields such as: name of the seeds, caring process.
- Paying a deposit to farmers to make sure that caring process will not have insecticides and weed killers after the corn is 50 days old.
Step 2: Carrying the corn which supplies materials from fields to the factory.
- Chopping the corn which is 85 days old.
- Selecting the corn which has just become ripe.
- Chopping the corn at the position that is 10-20 cm far away from the ground to make sure that the corn is not dirtied.
Step 3: Chopping and cutting fine.
- The corn with its whole fruit will be taken into the machines.
- While the corn is put in the machines, the pine-apple skin is also put in these machines in order to be chopped at the same time.
- Getting the products after chopped and cut fine by the machines.
Step 4: Selecting size of the final products.
- After chopped, the corn will be put pounding and selecting machines in order to create the final products which are nearly identical and have the size as we desired.
Step 5: Mixing the stem of the corn with the pine-apple.
- The stem of the corn, together with the pine-apple, is chopped into small pieces, and then taken into pounding machines to mix better.
Step 6: Packing
- After cut, the products will be packed and divided into 2 kinds:
ü Bags 600kg: include PE-plastic bag inside and PP-plastic bag (ton bag) outside.
Step 7: Finishing the products
- After packed, the products will be put in the vacuum-packed machines.
- Air will be taken out of the bags which contain products.
- After finishing taking air out of the bags, the bags will be tied and stored in the warehouses to wait for fermenting.
Standards for a good product::
ü Must be soft
ü Has light-yellow color.
ü Not moldly